The work of the GAPPS is done by volunteers, primarily during our Thought Leadership Forums. These teo day events are held three times a year in various parts of the world to facilitate broad global engagement. At these events, members and their representatives come together to share their ideas, knowledge and experience; to discuss and debate and contribute to a deeper understanding of the management of projects, programs and portfolios. These are not passive events. They require active involvement with your peers.
At each session there will be a combination of seasoned veterans, leading practitioners, researchers, and those for whom a GAPPS Thought Leadership Forum is a new experience. For all it is a stimulating experience.
Everyone has much to learn and contribute and at the end of the three days there is a sense of pride and achievement in having worked hard and produced good results.
The culture of the GAPPS and its Thought Leadership Forums is open, welcoming and engaging. Over more than ten years of Forums the GAPPS has maintained a spirit of camaraderie and inclusiveness. There is no room for hidden agendas or the pushing of personal or commercial agendas. Those who come to GAPPS come to fight for meaning and shared understanding.
WE HAVE FUN while learning and developing products that are made available free of charge to the entire global community.
Dinners together at the end of each day provide a social dimension and support the strong collaborative culture and work ethic of the GAPPS. It is part of the GAPPS culture that attendees do not leave until the day after the last day of the Thought Leadership Forum so that we do get a full three days of work and the opportunity to celebrate together the good work we have done before heading home.
THE JOURNEY TO NOW.
- TLF50 Online hosted by GAPPS
- TLF49 Online hosted by GAPPS
- TLF48 Online hosted by GAPPS
- TLF47 Online hosted by GAPPS
- TLF46 Sydney Australia hosted by Sydney University
- TLF45 Cabo San Lucas Mexico hosted by GAPPS
- TLF44 Lancaster UK hosted by University of Cumbria
- TLF43 Hungary hosted by Széchenyi István Egyetem University
- TLF42 Indonesia hosted by Interlink
- TLF41 Delft hosted by Delft University of Technology
- TLF40 Vienna hosted by IPMA at Wien University
- TLF39 Singapore hosted by SPM Singapore and University of Social Sciences
- TLF 38 London England hosted by APM and London South Bank University
- TLF 37 Lisbon Portugal hosted by Autonoma University
- TLF 36 Sydney Australia hosted by Sydney University
- TLF 35 Lille France hosted by SKEMA
- TLF 34 Manchester United Kingdom hosted by University of Manchester
- WS 33 Sydney Australia hosted by USYD
- WS 32 Johannesburg hosted by PMSA
- WS 31 Tokyo hosted by PMAJ & JICA
- WS 30 Dubai hosted by BUiD
- WS 29 Edinburgh hosted by Heriot Watt University
- WS 28 London hosted by GAPPS
- WS 27 Florida hosted by NASA
- WS 26 Singapore hosted by SPM
- WS 25 Vienna hosted by PM Austria
- WS 24 Dubai hosted by BUiD
- WS 23 Brisbane hosted by BG Group
- WS 22 Montreal hosted by UQAM
- WS 21 Cape Town hosted by PMSA
- WS 20 Darwin hosted by DoCI
- WS 19 High Wycombe(UK) hosted by APMGroup
- WS 18 Bali hosted by PTMC & APMX
- WS 17 Washington DC hosted by University of Maryland
- WS 16 Cranfield hosted by Cranfield University
- WS 15 Pretoria hosted by University of Pretoria & PMSA
- WS 14 Lille hosted by ESC Lille & SKEMA Business School
- WS 13 Tokyo hosted by PMAJ
- WS 12 Gold Coast(AU) hosted by Bond University
- WS 11 The Hague(NDL) hosted by Shell
- WS 10 Shanghai hosted by GPMA
- WS 9 Boston hosted by ASAPM
- WS 8 Singapore hosted by SPM
- WS 7 London hosted by
- WS 6 St Petersburg hosted by PSM Consulting
- WS 5 Melbourne hosted by IBSA
- WS 4 Lille hosted by ESC Lille
- WS 3 Cape Town hosted by UCT & PMSA
- WS 2 Sydney hosted by UTS
- WS 1 Lille hosted by ESC Lille